- BUST – Taken with no bra or a very thin bralette, across the nipples.
- WAIST – Taken at the smallest part of the waist.
- HIPS – Taken at the widest part of the lower bottom.
- HOLLOW TO HEM – Taken from in between your collarbones to the floor.
MWL SIZE GUIDE
- Get a family member or friend to help take your measurements.
- Use a soft measuring tape and don’t pull too tight or too loose – It should be taut not cutting.
- Your hip measurement is taken at the widest part of the lower body, including the curve of the bottom. It is not taken at the hip bones.
- Take into account any undergarments.
- We appreciate that everybody has a unique shape, so the sizing guide will help you find the closest fit for you, though it is most likely that some additional alterations may need to be done.